This is a copy of our main “Legal” declaration that is located at: https://bse.eu/legal.
Only “Cookies” section is customized to apply to this site.
Sometimes this copy can be outdated, so always refer to the main one.
Registered office: C/ Ramón Trias Fargas 25-27, 08005 Barcelona
Entered in the Register of Foundations. Department of Justice, Autonomous Government of Catalonia: No. 2252
VAT Number: G-64296569
Tel. +34 93 542-1222
Fax. +34 93 542-1223
Name of domain: www.bse.eu
1.2 Anyone accessing this website and using its services or supplying their data will be considered a user and will be committed to strictly observe and comply with what is contained herein, as well as any other applicable legal provisions.
1.3 Acceptance of this document implies that the user:
- Has read and understood what it contains.
- Assumes and accepts all the obligations it contains.
1.4 These terms will have an indefinite period of validity.
1.5 The provider reserves the right to modify any information contained on the website without needing to give prior notice or having to inform the users of these modifications, publication on the provider’s website will be sufficient.
1.6 Therefore it is recommended that users regularly check this legal note.
1.7 The provider reserves the right to refuse or restrict a user’s use and/or access to the website in case of non-compliance with these general terms, without any obligation to compensate or indemnify the user for this action.
2.1. On the one hand, the provider, identified above and on the other the user, registered on the website, who will be responsible for the truthfulness of the personal data supplied to the service provider.
3.1 The service provider:
- Will not be held liable for any responsibility regarding the information published on the website if this information has been manipulated or inserted by a third party not related to the website,
- Is not responsible for the opinions expressed by collaborators, in articles or works published in the website.
- Is not responsible for the lack of updating of the user’s data as a result of the user’s non-compliance with the commitment to inform of any change affecting their personal data, as detailed in these general terms and conditions.
- Cannot guarantee that the use made of the website and its services complies with the law, these general terms and conditions and public security; nevertheless, measures will be taken to comply with current legislation on this issue.
- Will not be held liable for damages or harm of any kind derived from the user’s incorrect, illegitimate or illicit use of the web or the services it offers.
- The service provider reserves the right to modify these general terms at any time, respecting the rights acquired by the users. Users will be informed of any modification, as soon as possible. Insertion of the new text in the general terms published on the website will be considered as notification of the modification. The use of the website after the modification of the general terms implies the user’s acceptance.
- Under no circumstances will the service provider be liable for moral damages, lost profit and/or and direct or indirect damages suffered by the user.
- The user of the website may be redirected to contents of third parties. As the provider is unable to control the contents third parties may place on their websites, the provider will have no responsibility as to those contents. In any case, the provider declares that it will immediately remove any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to immediately remove the redirection to said website and inform the authorities of the content in question.
- This website has been checked and reviewed to ensure it works correctly. In principle, correct operation 365 days a year and 24 hours a day can be guaranteed. Nevertheless, the provider cannot rule out the possibility of circumstances such as programming errors, that could cause interruptions in the service in order to carry out maintenance or events out of the control of the provider, such as force majeure causes, natural catastrophes, hackers or crackers, strikes or similar circumstances that could impede access to the website.
- In any case, the user may not claim economic compensation for service interruption.
4.1 The website, including but not limited to programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, photographs, text and/or graphic elements are the property of the provider of the service or, if applicable, the provider holds a licence provided by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial legislation, as well as being inscribed in the corresponding public registers.
4.2 Regardless of the purpose it is used for, any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation of this material will always require authorisation in writing by the provider. Any use not authorised in advance by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
4.3 Any designs, logos, text, photographs and/or graphic elements that appear on the website and do not belong to the provider are the property of their respective owners and they will be responsible for any possible dispute that may arise with regard to them. In any case, the provider has the prior and express authorisation from the owners.
4.4 The website user and/or visitor will be committed to respect these rights and consequently not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish, exhibit or represent any of the aforementioned contents of the website by any means different from those supplied by the same website for this purpose, or those used legitimately on the Internet and which have been expressly authorised in advance by the provider. Additionally, the user is committed not to carry out any other activity that could be in breach of the intellectual property rights of the provider, or of the users of the website.
4.5 The following e-mail address may be used to make any observations or comments on possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as about any of the contents of the website: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.1 Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and name of the domain the user is accessing by. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly inscribed file containing the activity of the server that enables subsequent processing of the data to obtain purely statistical measurements so as to know the number of page prints, number of hits on the website services, the order of the hits, access point, etc.
6.1 Any possible invalidity or inefficacy of any or several of the clauses in this general terms and conditions document, for any reason, will not invalidate the terms as a whole and all the rest of the clauses will remain in force.
7.1 Any elements not expressly detailed in the terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation. The provider and the user agree to submit any dispute that may arise regarding the products or services supplied under these terms to the Law Courts of the address of the user.
7.2 If the user were to have their residence outside Spain, the provider and the user expressly waiver their own jurisdiction, being subject to the Law Courts of Barcelona.
8.1 Basic information about Data Protection within the obligations of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
|Person or entity responsible||Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Fundació Privada.|
|Purposes||To enable the provision of services, respond to requests for information, subscription to notices and newsletters.|
|Legitimation||Processing necessary for the performance of the contract.|
|Recipients||No data will be communicated to third parties unless absolutely necessary.|
|Rights||To access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.|
8.2 Detailed information about Data Protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Fundació Privada, VAT No.: G64296569
- Correspondence address: C/ Ramón Trias Fargas nº 25-27, 08005 Barcelona
- Phone no.: Customer service +34 93 5421222
- Email: email@example.com
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
- To process applications for admission.
- To request / receive information from BSE
- Newsletter subscription
- Research Email Alerts subscription
- To sign up for the Career Center
- To receive Summer Forum Email Updates
How long will we keep your data?
In general, the data provided will be kept until you request their deletion.
- We consider that the data collected are no longer useful for the purpose for which they were collected.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is that such processing is essential to provide the services requested by you or to respond adequately to a request made by you.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The communication of the data provided through this website is not anticipated.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
While BSE processes your personal data you have the right to request:
- Access.- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller of whether or not the data concerning him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information on certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- Rectification.- The data subject shall have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning him/her.
- Deletion.- The data subject shall have the right to request the deletion of his/her personal data, although deletion shall always be subject to the limits established in the regulatory standard.
- Restriction of processing.- The data subject shall have the right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data.
- Opposition to processing.- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Etnia Barcelona will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of your data.- In other words, you will have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration using the “Cookies” link at the bottom of this website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: focus.bse.eu
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, showing content hosted on external sites (as Youtube), providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.: technical, analytical and marketing.
The list below details the first-party cookies used in our website.
|Name||Service||Purpose||Category||Type and duration|
|cookie-agreed*||BSE cookie consent||Stores your cookie preferences (so you won’t be asked again)||Technical||Persistent cookie, 1 year|
|wordpress_*||WordPress session variables||Identifies your session||Technical||Persistent cookie, 347 days|
The below list details the third-party cookies services used in our website and their cookies policy.
|Vimeo||Set cookies for both essential and non-essential purposes including analytics and advertising.||Analytics
|Flickr||Set cookies for both essential and non-essential purposes including analytics and advertising||Analytics
|Information not provided by the service.||Flickr Policy on Cookies|
|Set cookies for both essential and non-essential purposes including analytics and advertising||Analytics
|Set cookies for both essential and non-essential purposes including analytics and advertising||Analytics
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
The user can decide whether or not to accept the use of non-technical cookies when she visits the site for the first time, and whenever she wishes she can manage her preferences in this section.
Below you will be shown the details of your choice regarding the acceptance of the different cookies we use:
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies.
To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org or allaboutcookies.org.